Get tasks out of your head and onto your to-do list fast by dictating them to your Apple Watch.
- Open the Todoist app by tapping the Todoist logo on your Apple Watch face.
- Scroll up and tap Add Task.
- Tap the microphone icon in the bottom-right corner of your watch face.
- Say the task details and tap OK.
- On the next screen, you can select the task’s project.
- When you're finished, tap Save.
No, unfortunately not. Currently, our watchOS app requires that the Apple Watch is in range of the iPhone in order to be able to update information and create/complete tasks.