DAKboard is a free web-based app which allows you to create customizable displays for your photos, calendar, news, weather and task management tools.
With this integration, you can display your Todoist tasks on your personalized digital wall calendar on your laptop, tablet or Raspberry Pi.
Setting up the integration
- Log in to your DAKboard account.
- Click on the Screens tab.
- Click on My Predefined Screen.
- In the main view, select todo.
- Next to To-do source, select Todoist.
- Next to Todoist Account, click on the Connect to Todoist button.
- In the pop-up window, click Agree to authorize the integration.
Using the integration
DAKboard offers two different screen types:
To use a predefined screen, simply set up the integration as described in the steps above. This will allow you to display your Todoist tasks on your digital wall.
If you would like to have your Todoist tasks show up on your Custom Screen, you can follow these steps:
- In your DAKboard account, click on the Screens tab to the left.
- Click on My Custom Screen.
- At the top right, click on Add a Block.
- Search for Todoist in the search field (or scroll down to Todo and click on Todoist).
- Drop the block in the place of your preference.
If you no longer want to use Todoist with DAKboard, here's how to remove the integration:
- In your DAKboard account, click on the App Authorizations tab to the left.
- To the right of the Todoist field, click on the three dots icon.
- Select Revoke to remove the integration.